Monday 30 December 2013

Forest Essentials - Ultra Rich Body Lotion - Indian Rose Absolute



HIIIIIIIIII!!!

Tomorrow is NEW YEAR!! 
Made any resolutions ? Let me know incase you have made any!!

:)

Now, to the review,

I have tried a lot of Forest Essential products - Ubtan, Face Cream (the one of sandalwood) , Vitamin E body butter - I have loved them ALL. And, this product is no exception.

The biggest plus is that - Their products not only have most of the ingredients as natural ingredients, but when you use them, you get the feeling of the natural ingredient. These don't feel or smell artificial! 

Well, I loved their Vitamin E body cream, and wanted to get some more. I went to shop and instead of getting the vitamin E cream, I craved for something different.. They were out of stock of Absolute rose cream. So, I bought the Body Lotion in absolute rose.

**
The fragrance is divine. 
I love the subtle fragrance which should be flowery and sweet. If you are anything like me, You would LOVE this lotion. 

**
If you have a very dry skin, then i would recommend you to go in for their body butters. But, Chennai is very humid - And, this is perfect for me. Though, I do prefer the butter version as my skin is extremely dry!

**
You do have to blend in a bit more when compared to creams. Appears as though their cream has almond butter which easy to blend and this lotion has Olive Oil and Kokum butter which is relatively harder to blend it. But, the massage is worth it, As the lotions gets completely absorbed in a matter of few minutes!!

**
Ingredients :
Burt Cane Sugar, Olive Oil, Kokum Butter, Almod Oil, Apricot Oil, Beeswax, ETC. Full List has been provided in the images below! :)

** 
Price: Rs 875
Really Really worth the price! 


Enjoy the pictures!
Well! Thats the Lotion!
Thats the Lotion!
Isn't the logo beautiful ?? Love it!
Used so much in around 20 days!
See, Creamy!
Love the packaging!
Oh yeah! It was Rs 875/


Ingredients
Swatch

5 comments:

  1. Nice review gayatri... i love forest essential products.
    if u want my advice, keep the background of the blogpage lighter and set the pics to L or XL size and see all the pics look same in size
    hope it helps you, goodluck newbie *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sangeetha .. :)
      Thanks for the tips.. :)

      Delete
  2. Look like a lovely lotion but my dry skin would sink in all.. I would love to invest in somem facial care products.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try out Vitamin E Body Butter. That stuff is like a dream! :)
      forest essential Yogurt mask is AMMMAZING!!

      Delete
  3. Hello makeupandskincarefromchennai information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete