Wednesday 29 May 2013

Nivea Total Face CleanUp

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I got my first ever Free Sample!! :) 
Nivea total face clean up ! I mean, free sample without Any purchase..! 




I didn't believe the claim that something would be sent absolutely free! :)
Anyways, Jumping to the review :

Let the pictures explain what the product does:


Ingredients:

Swatch:




What Did I like???
1) Packaging -- 
        Huh ? You are thinking, Arey! its a sachet -- Whats so special about the packaging ?
        What i liked about this sachet is that , it has two sides ribbed and its easier to open the sachet than many others that i have opened. And, it cuts out just a very small opening so, that's great!
        However, Storage is gonna be difficult with this kinda sachet - even though this is just a sample, they could have provided it in a small tube.

2) Fragrance --
       Smells like some moisturizing cream - definitely not a fruit / flower fragrance. This is something artificial. But, I like it. And, its not overpowering. Its just fine. Also, it disappears after few seconds of application.

3) Scrub --
       This has minute non abrasive particles - Perfect for everyday scrubbing.

4) I applied it as a pack --
       Applied it as a pack first thing this morning and I still can feel the freshness it has given me despite being very tired. It has also added a certain glow to my face. And, I have skipped the moisturizer - This does not leave our skin parched. Nice Huh! ?

What i did  NOT like?

1) Sample packing -- Nivea, if you are reading this -- Next time don't have the samples in Sachet. See, I have used to the sample as a pack - and i have some more product left - how do i save it out ?

2) No lather - -Yeah! There is no later at all. Its like applying a cream and then washing it off. Personally, this is not a problem for me as I am still getting the fresh feel without the lathering!

1 comment: