Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Body Shop - BORN Lippy strawberry



I love roaming around the malls.
I love roaming around the malls and taking a peek into all the skin care & cosmetic shops.
I love roaming around the malls and taking a peek into all the skin care & cosmetic shops And, come out after looking at the price tags!
Hehehe! If i repeat that line once more, i know my readers would take a broom and drive me out! :) 

I have gone into The Body Shop tonnes of times. And, Each time I have snipped their products, loved the fragrance and come out looking at the price tags.
However, I got caught once -- Huh!? Caught? -- You know, the SAs are very gentle and soft and give so much information about the product and rave about them that you just have to give and buy a little for all the talking they have done!

And thus, I bought The Body Shop's Born Lippy Strawberry lip balm. 
Let me tell you, I was the first ever customer of The Body Shop in Vijaya forum mall @ Vadapani!! Yay for Me!!

Coming to the lip balms,
I have used a lot of lip balms  - Himalayas, Lotus, Shahnaz Hussain, Biotique, Vaadi, Desi Ghee .. 



But i have to admit, TBS lip balm is the best of All.. Its 
tasty - sugary sweet, 
glossy - imparts just the natural shine, 
creamy - easy to glide from the box,
colored - gives a faint reddish color that is just perfect for any lip pigmentation,
moisturizing - my lips became very soft after first day's use itself,
and the list of all +ves goes on..

The only -ve that i can think of is the packaging - why oh why cant they have made the packaging a little more cuter ? a little more sophisticated? a little more hygienic ? 

I guess, all perfect stuff must have at least one con - i can pardon the packaging but not the hygiene part. Looks like they have started packaging of lip balms in tubes.. Way to go TBS! 

2 comments: