Thursday 26 December 2013

My December 2013 Vel -- oh oh - Fab Bag..


Hey All,

I have never posted my velvelte boxes in my blog so far. And, I am not a regular subscriber. 
And, I didnt subscribe after the box became the bag.. 
But this time, Its year end & I really really wanted to get a surprise for myself.. So I went ahead and subscribed to velvette bag. After the arrival of the bag, I came to know that It has changed to FAB BAG .. What a Name??? FAAAABAAAG.. gaabaaff ?? They could have named it better ?? huh? 
Anyways,
Enjoi the pics .. 


I had got: 
1. LA Splash in purply sparkles -- Which I love. This goes sheer on first few coats but you can totally build it up to opaque like i have done. This dries up really really fast!! And when I say fast - It dries within 20 seconds.. Awesome!! And, No matter how many coats you apply, it does not get splotchy or thick or even heavy.. 
LOVE it!! Thanks FAB BAG!! :)
2. Brocato Actives hair repair serum -- I am not very sure whether i love this! Well, This, to me, feels no different from Matrix/Livon/Silk&Shine potions. Not worth getting this, IMO!!
3. h2O+ Eye Lift concentrate -- The cream is very light and gets absorbed quickly. Looks like i need to try this on few more times before I decide whether to get this or not. 
4. Anna Andre -- I haven't bothered to open this!! Well, Nail polish and Remover go hand in hand. And, its very thoughtful of them to give a nail polish remover as a bonus product when giving nail polish as a full size product! But still, Its a nail polish remover!! Hmmm..!! Good thinking , but in a Luxury bag!! ? Naah!!!!

Oh! And, I love the Christmasy bag!! :) 
So, that's 1 out of 4 !! At least I got a sparkly nail polish!! I am happy.. :)


2 comments: