Sunday 26 May 2013

Clean and Clear Morning Every Fashwash Purifying Apple - Review



Ufff.. Such a big name..
Well, I noticed a couple of zits on my nose a few days back and decided to get some face wash to fight them off. The clean and clear were lined beautifully in my nearest spencer's daily shop. I loved the smell of green apples and added them to my cart immediately.

The gentle face wash contains natural extracts of Strawberry, Lemon or Apple and its unique formula is enriched with soft BURSTING BEADS® that gently burst with an energizing fragrance on your skin and let you experience a new wave of freshness every morning.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Salycylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Trideceth-9, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Chromium Oxide Greens, Blue 1, Yellow 10, Red 33.

How I feel about the FaceWash?
Well, to begin with - the Color looks Ammmmazzing and soo refreshing..
The tiny little beads within looks so beautiful!
Lovely packaging!
It has a flip top opener and just the right amount of product comes out of the flip top.

Wait..
What did I say ? ?
Beautiful beads .. Huh! ?
There it stops!!!!
The beads don't provide exfoliation, its very difficult to get hold of them and, its simply impossible to burst each and every bead to release the fragrance -- I dont even think there is a separate fragrance emerging from the beads.. Apart from looking beautiful, it did not make much sense to have those beads!
Chasing the beads to burst them is like Tom chasing Jerry! (Yeah, I still watch cartoons and love them!)

Fragrance - I had chosen Green Apple - The fragrance was refreshing. Love to use this one for its fragrance :)

Coming to how the face wash worked at the zits -- I washed my face with this wash in the evening and next morning the zit vanished --- Nah! I am not joking! The zits really vanished..! They became very dry and flaky and by next day'end, there was no sign of pimple.

Impressed by the facewash's power to remove the zits almost instantly, I tried the face wash when I didn't have any pimples - And, next day i woke up with bad flaky dry skin! Ufff!

To sum up,

Ripes!
Refreshing Fragrance,
Cost-wise okay,
Great for Pimples,
Cleans dirt & oil,

Raws!
Crushing beads is like chasing Jerry in Tom&Jerry cartoons!
Not for combination/dry skin!

And, One more thing! This one is already finished! A pat on the back for me! :)

2 comments: