Friday 14 September 2012

My Curent Hair Care Routine

My Hair:

Length: Upto waist
Color:   Brownish Black
Texture: Wavy


Proud of:
Length
Color barring few greys

Not so Proud of :
Frizzzzinnnneessss
Split Ends
Haircut style


I Wash my Hair once every two days.
I apply Olive Oil / Vitamin e / Sesame Oil / Coconut Oil, massage into the hair and scalp for about 15 mins and soak for an hour.
I then wash off the oil with Clinic Plus Shampoo.
I have not yet found my HG conditioner and so I dont use one. They all give me very bad hair fall. And most of them frizz my hair even more. So, After shampooing I apply a coin sized Jojoba oil (Aroma Magic) to my hair and that helps a lott..

I have not yet tried hair masks. What is your suggestion for a hair mask?

What is your hair Care routine? Share your experience, I would love to read them.. :)


Gaya3

No comments:

Post a Comment